TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Quotes provided are valid for a maximum of 14 days and subject to availability.
2. To make a reservation, customers must provide a non-refundable deposit of £100.00 per vehicle or 25% of the hire total. Any balance owed is to be cleared at least 28 days before the date of hire.
3. In the event of customer cancellations, any deposits/ payments made for the hire will be forfeited by the customer.
4. Your chauffeur will choose a route using their experience and knowledge of local conditions. They may accept an alternative route if requested by the passenger, however we reserve the right to refuse if this results in additional road tolls ie. Congestion Charge/ ULEZ, extra miles or time being incurred.
5. All stops/ journeys must be stated and agreed at the time of booking.
6. For ‘One-Way’ hire, we allow a maximum of 30 minutes waiting time after which a late surcharge will be applied.
7. Ribbons, if required, must be requested at the time of booking with your colour preference. Please note that we cannot drive on motorways, dual carriages and/ or in adverse weather conditions with ribbons attached.
8. If the hire goes over the agreed duration, we have the right not to extend the hire. If we do agree to extend the hire, all late surcharges must be cleared with the driver immediately. Please take into consideration journey time and traffic conditions when making your booking.
9. A reasonable amount of luggage is allowed, but luggage which, in the opinion of the driver, amounts to excessive weight will not be carried. Please note the classic/ vintage models and the stretch limousines have little or no boot space. We will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or any other item, however such loss or damage may be caused.
10. The transportation of food is strictly not allowed in any of our vehicles.
11. The carriage of animals is by request only and in advance agreement with ourselves.
12. Passengers must not act or request in any way, any action which contravenes or causes to contravene any part of any legislation which applies to the use of vehicles under the road traffic act.
13. Under the terms of our insurance policy, only our chauffeurs are permitted to drive the vehicles. We will only carry the number of passengers according to the vehicle’s seating capacity.
14. We will endeavour to provide the exact model that you have booked, however in the unlikely event of mechanical breakdowns or motoring accidents rendering the vehicle unsafe to operate, we may have to provide a replacement vehicle. If we are unable to offer a suitable replacement we will refund all monies paid for the hire and a goodwill payment of £100.
15. Even with the best of planning and preparation, unforeseen circumstances may occur. We will not accept responsibility for lateness, delays or consequential losses incurred by traffic incidents, road closures or by any other factors beyond our control.
16. The use of smoke grenades, flares, fireworks or similar in or around the vehicles is strictly prohibited.
17. In the event of damage to the vehicle due to passenger actions or ceremonial activities, the hirer of the vehicle will be held liable for all costs i.e. repair or valet.
18. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any passengers who threaten, abuse, or assault our staff. In such circumstances, our drivers may terminate the job at any point in the journey and no refund will be provided.
19. Smoking, eating or the consumption of alcohol is prohibited in our vehicles.
20. It is the responsibility of the hirer to make suitable arrangements for safe parking at each of the locations, and where applicable, pay for any parking permits/ facilities.
21. Unless you inform us otherwise at the time of booking, we may use your photographs from the event for our promotional material including website and social media.
22. We pride ourself on our impeccable reputation and customer service record. However, if you are not completely satisfied with our service or should you have a complaint please contact us in writing within 7 days of the date of hire. We take all complaints seriously and will investigate fully. We will report back any findings within 14 days of receipt of your submission and where applicable, work with you to reach an amicable solution.
24. Covid-19 (Coronavirus): Our policy on Covid-19 can be found here.